What Is So Unique About This Program?
- Deals with the root cause of bad dog behavior by training the mind
- The use of up-to-date techniques that are proven by scientific research and numerous trials
- Pays close attention to mental stimulation in order to keep your dog interested in the training
- Use of interactive methods of training (force-free) which play a vital role in creating a strong bond
- Authored by a CPDT-KA certified trainer who is confident about her professional accreditations
Adrienne Janet Farricelli, the lady behind this incredible program hails from Arizona where she lives with her hubby Mr. Alessandro Farricelli. They both are passionate about dogs and keep several rottweilers.
What’s more, Adrienne is a passionate author who regularly shares important dog training advice on leading platforms including US Today, eHow, All Experts and Every Dog Magazine.
Besides that, she has been training dogs for over 10 years and has even gone ahead to acquire a CPDT-KA certification.
- Instant access to the contents of the program because it’s a digital course
- Contains real, practical and actionable tips
- Follows simple modules that are easy to keep up with
- Contains fantastic, follow-along videos that anyone can enjoy watching
- Affordable compared to hiring a full-time trainer
- The training sessions last for a few minutes per day
- Ideal even for individuals with busy lives
- Backed by a 60-day money back guarantee
- Being a digital program ,you’ll need an internet connection to access and download the product
- Completing the 7 modules and 21 videos requires time
- This course is currently retailing at a limited-time discount meaning its price might go up soon